Saturday, January 10, 2009

And I'm off!

The long expected day of starting my 3 month adventure in South America has come! Tomorrow I travel from Los Angeles to Lima, Peru. In these 3 months I hope to cover 3 countries (Peru, Bolivia, and Brazil), crossing from the Pacific to Atlantic coasts of the continent, over the Andes, through the brazilian Pantanal... I look forward to several weeks in Brazil, revisiting some dearly missed friends, and stopping in Manaus on the way back home to see the murky waters of the Amazon river.

I confess I don't think I'll make much of a blogger -- this will be no detailed account of my travels. I DO hope to send you some news of my adventures along the way, and reassure you that I haven't gotten into too much trouble. ; )


1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo. Can't read all about your adventures.

    Have a safe trip around Latin America. I am sure you are going to enjoy it.

    I am subscribing to your blog. It's easy to keep it up-to-date. Just dedicate few minutes every day to write down about your experiences. Treat it as a log, as a way to capture the things you want to remember.

    Stay safe!

    Hugs,
    .savas.

    ReplyDelete